AnyDesk 1.1.6 Beta Free Download with Serial key
AnyDesk is a new remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn’t require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk’s image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of.
Conventional screen sharing and remote desktop applications are based on outdated compression techniques (X11, RDP, VNC) or on codecs that were designed for photos (JPEG) or video material (H.264). AnyDesk closes this gap by introducing DeskRT, a video codec specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. Exploiting the special properties of GUI image data (e.g. large areas of the same colour, high contrasts, sharp edges, repeating patterns in the time and spatial domain, or the linear translation of image contents), DeskRT is able to bring about very high image quality and low response times for the user.
Just one megabyte – downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
- Implemented NAT traversal with UPnP.
- Improved the command line interface.
- The password can be set now using the command line and the AnyDesk alias and ID can be obtained.
- The installation process can now be started in the background from the command line.
- Improved the connection mechanism.
- Under certain conditions, unconventional graphic drivers could lead to AnyDesk not transmitting any image at all.
- In these cases, a slower but more reliable fallback mechanism for capturing the image is use
Download: AnyDesk 1.1.6 Beta | 1.2 MB (Freeware)
View: AnyDesk Home Page