BurnAware Free 7.5 Full Setup Download
Free burning software to create CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs of all types.
BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool – fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs, make and burn disc images, copy and backup discs.
- Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
- Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
- Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
- Copy discs to discs or to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Extract tracks from Audio CDs
- Extract data from unreadable or multisession discs
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
- Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
What’s new in this version:
- Added checksum verification to Data, MP3 and DVD-Video compilations.
- Added byte-by-byte verification after burning disc image.
- Improvements to user interface and main menu.
- Improved disc reading, general performance and stability of the program.
- Resolved problem with stop after 50% of disc copying (not direct copying).
- Resolved problem with displaying files from last session in OS, after burn.
- Fixed bug with freeze while preparing compilations with more than 50.000 files.
- Several minor fixes and improvements.
Note: BurnAware includes 3rd party (optional) software.
Download: BurnAware Free 7.5 | 7.3 MB (Freeware)
View: BurnAware Free Website