Why Can’t I Connect 1.9.0 Download With Crack
“Why Can’t I Connect?” is a network diagnostic tool that makes it easier to resolve TCP/IP connection errors. Use it to diagnose connections to common server types (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Server, FTP, SFTP, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, IRC, LDAP, Usenet) and create generic TCP/IP clients and / or servers.
“Why Can’t I Connect?” Features:
- Network debugging
- Network diagnostics
- Email connection debugging
- Database connection debugging
- LDAP connection debugging
- Internet relay chat connection debugging
- Usenet connection debugging
- Network intrusion detection
- Debug all TCP/IP connection issues on any address and port
- Create TCP/IP servers on any port
Why Can’t I Connect? 1.9.0 release notes:
- Added the neighbors tool. This identifies all the named devices within a range of IP addresses. Note: The neighbors tool uses the socket function getnameinfo and, depending on your operating system, ICMP echo requests. These inquiries may be blocked by a firewall and I do NOT try to circumvent these security measures.
- Added the MAC address in the bind trace when the trace detail level is set to high.
Download: Why Can’t I Connect? 1.9.0 | 19.6 MB (Open Source)