Comodo Internet Security 22.214.171.12437 Download For Windows
Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered security application that keeps hackers out and personal information in.Built from the ground upwards with your security in mind, Internet Security offers 360° protection by combining powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, advanced host intrusion prevention and automatic sandboxing of unknown files.Unlike the stripped down versions of commercial software that other software vendors offer for free, this is the full, completely functional version of the product.
Main features of Comodo Internet Security:
- Antivirus: Tracks down and destroy any existing malware hiding in a PC.
- Anti-Spyware: Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection.
- Anti-Rootkit: Scans, detects & removes rootkits on your computer.
- Bot Protection: Prevents malicious software turning your PC into a zombie.
- Defense+: Protects critical system files and blocks malware before it installs.
- Auto Sandbox Technology™: Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they can cause no damage.
- Memory Firewall: Cutting-edge protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks.
- Anti-Malware Kills malicious processes before they can do harm.
What’s new in this version:
- Policy based automatic-sandboxing
- Ability to create automatic sandboxing rule based on various parameters such as file reputation, file origin, file source etc.
- New default auto-sandboxing policy which is fine-tuned to isolate risky unknown applications
Hardware virtualization support
- When Intel VT-x or AMD SVM Virtualization extensions are available, Enhanced Protection Mode makes use of these technologies and CIS operates at hypervisor level
- CIS can now send security and configuration events to Windows Event Logs
New UI theme
- “Flat Tile” theme with updated icons and colors for better look and feel
Viruscope Recognizer grid in ASE
- List of registered recognizers
- Possibility to manage each recognizer state, turn it ON and OFF
- Viruscope is now enabled by default, monitors more activities and works on sandboxed applications as well as not sandboxed ones.
- Viruscope performance is improved
- The advanced settings window has been redesigned to provide a better layout
- Enabling Viruscope causes file sharing violations
- Killing certain malware can cause BSOD
- Certain keyloggers can sniff keyboard while sandboxed as partially limited
- Office 2013 documents downloaded from the Internet sometimes cannot be opened inside sandbox
- Microsoft Outlook cannot receive email inside sandbox
- Multiple issues exploited by malware to bypass certain protections
- Firewall blocks fragmented UDP traffic even if this option is disabled
- Incompatibility between Cisco Anyconnect Mobile VPN and COMODO Firewall
Download: Comodo Internet Security 126.96.36.19937 | 214.0 MB (Freeware)