Download AnyDesk Latest Version 1.1.5 Beta Free
Download AnyDesk 1.1.5 is a new remote desktop system and enables users to access their data, images, videos and applications from anywhere and at any time, and also to share it with others. AnyDesk is the first remote desktop software that doesn’t require you to think about what you can do. CAD, video editing or simply working comfortably with an office suite for hours are just a few examples. AnyDesk is designed for modern multi-core CPUs. Most of AnyDesk’s image processing is done concurrently. This way, AnyDesk can utilize up to 90% of.
Conventional screen sharing and remote desktop applications are based on outdated compression techniques (X11, RDP, VNC) or on codecs that were designed for photos (JPEG) or video material (H.264). AnyDesk closes this gap by introducing DeskRT, a video codec specifically designed for graphical user interfaces. Exploiting the special properties of GUI image data (e.g. large areas of the same colour, high contrasts, sharp edges, repeating patterns in the time and spatial domain, or the linear translation of image contents), DeskRT is able to bring about very high image quality and low response times for the user.
Just one megabyte – downloaded in a glimpse, sent via email, or fired up from your USB drive, AnyDesk will turn any desktop into your desktop in seconds. No administrative privileges or installation needed.
- The port that is used for external connections can now be configured.
- The reconnect mechanism now retries the bootstrap servers, when the current server is down.
- AnyDesk now tries its dedicated listen port when connecting externally.
- AnyDesk now works correctly when running as the Guest user.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to connect too soon after startup.
- Fixed a problem with file copy & paste on Windows XP.
Download: AnyDesk 1.1.5 Beta | 1.2 MB (Freeware)
View: AnyDesk Home Page