Download HoneyView 5.07 Full Version Free
Honeyview is a very fast image viewer supporting various formats. It also supports viewing the images in compressed ZIP, RAR, or 7z files without extraction. If an image has GPS information, the location can be viewed on Google Maps, and users can store preferred photos.
- Ultrafast rendering with optimized image processing.
- Support for BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PSD, DDS, JXR, WebP, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PNM, and PPM formats.
- Support for RAW image formats including DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Support for direct view from compressed file formats including ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, ALZ, and EGG.
- Various display options including Fill and Parallel View modes.
- ‘Photo folder’ function in which to store any preferred pictures.
- Direct location view on Google Maps with GPS information included in photos.
HoneyView 5.07 changelog:
- Animation WebP image format is supported.
- After installing Honeyview, Bandizip suggestion window will popup.
- Honeyview is now able to convert PNG, JPEG, GIF image files to WebP format.
- Sound for page turning has changed.
- Some animated GIF files rendered slowly.
- An error occurred when the Lanczos algorithm was used and the width/height was smaller than 5 pixels.
- The color space of some JPEG files wasn’t recognized properly. (It was recognized as Adobe RGB)
- The silent installation option (/S) didn’t work properly.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
Download: HoneyView 5.07 | 6.5 MB (Freeware)
Download: Portable HoneyView 5.07 | 4.8 MB
Link: HoneyView Home Page