Download UltraDefrag 6.0.4 Free For Windows With Crack
UltraDefrag speeds up the computer by defragmentation of files. When files consist of many little fragments scattered around the disk the computer needs more mechanical work to read them. Because of that the disk access becomes slower. UltraDefrag reduces the file fragmentation, thus it makes disk operations faster. Also the program can optimize a whole disk by placing small files close to each other, sorted by path (or other criteria). After the disk optimization less mechanical work is needed to read groups of small files. This reduces startup times of many applications including web and photo browsers.
In contrast with the most other disk defragmenters UltraDefrag can defragment locked files by running during the Windows boot. Actually all files including page and hibernation files can be defragmented there. Also UltraDefrag aims to be fast, simple, reliable and efficient.
UltraDefrag runs on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7, including all 64 bit versions of Windows. UltraDefrag v6 supports Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 as well. UltraDefrag cannot be used on DOS, Windows 9x, Windows NT 3.51, ReactOS and Mac OS since these operating systems provide no defragmentation API. However, Linux port of UltraDefrag exists. It is based on NTFS-3G capabilities.
UltraDefrag has the following features:
- system files defragmentation (page-file, hibernation file, …)
- MFT (master file table) defragmentation
- NTFS metafiles defragmentation
- ultra fast NTFS analysis
- fast defragmentation algorithm
- effective disk optimization algorithm (many strategies available)
- safety, it can never damage processed files
- simplicity, it can be used without reading the documentation
- ability to defragment single files/directories from the context menu of Explorer
- ability to defragment additional streams attached to NTFS files
- ability to exclude any unimportant files based on flexible filters
- ability to defragment files, which have more fragments than specified by a threshold
- ability to automatically break defragmentation when the specified time interval elapses
- ability to perform defragmentation only when the disk fragmentation level is above the specified value
- ability to select multiple disks for defragmentation
- well readable HTML reports
- powerful command line interface
- ability to automatically hibernate/shutdown PC after a job is done
- ability to make an automatic effective defragmentation through Windows Task Scheduler
- multilingual graphical interface
- little binaries (about 1 Mb)
- portable version available which requires no installation
- native 64-bit support
- open source code licensed under GPL
- The following file-systems can be defragmented by UltraDefrag: FAT12/16/32, exFAT and NTFS.
UltraDefrag 6.0.4 changelog:
- This minor update fixes a bug preventing configuration files creation on Windows 7.
UltraDefrag 7.0 Beta 2 changelog:
- This release features a bunch of updated translations. Check ’em out and if you’ll find something incorrect there you’re welcome to fix it. Visit UltraDefrag project at Transifex for details.
Download page: UltraDefrag 6.0.4 | Open Source
Download page: UltraDefrag 7.0.0 Beta 2
Link: UltraDefrag Home Page