Download Waterfox 32.0.3 Full version Free Latest Version
Waterfox is a high performance browser based on the Mozilla Firefox source code. Made specifically for 64-Bit systems, Waterfox has one thing in mind: speed.
The Firefox source code is taken and compiled to run specifically for 64-Bit Windows computers. To make Waterfox stand out a bit more, it’s compiled with optimizations so that it will run more efficiently and faster than just compiling Firefox as a 64-Bit program. For some people with older systems, the 64-Bit version loads quicker and is much more responsive than the 32-Bit build.
How does it compare to 32-Bit Firefox?
In benchmarks, the 64-Bit variant of Firefox out-performs the 32-Bit variant. Also because this variant is being built specifically for Windows, there might be further performance increases.
Were there any optimisations made?
Yes, Waterfox was compiled with SSE, SSE2, x64 favoring and the following optimization flags: /Og /Oi /Ot /Oy /Ob2 /Gs /GF /Gy
What’s new in Waterfox version 32.0.3?
- Fixed issue where Firefox logo would overwrite Waterfox logo (old profiles may still have this issue)
- Fixed Waterfox Portable issue where automatic update would break the portable version. This is fixed by removing automatic update.
Fixes since version 32.0:
- 32.0.1 – Stability issues for computers with multiple graphics cards
- 32.0.1 – Mixed content icon may be incorrectly displayed instead of lock icon for SSL sites
- 32.0.1 – WebRTC: setRemoteDescription() silently fails if no success callback is specified
- 32.0.3: New security fixes can be found here
Download: Waterfox 32.0.3 | 44.4 MB (Open Source)
View: Waterfox Homepage