GlassWire 1.0.28 Beta Free Download Full For Windows
Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. GlassWire lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with. The program also looks for; domains or IP addresses that are known threats, networking system file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing and more.
GlassWire shows you what network activity occurred while you were away or logged out from your computer. No more wondering what your computer was doing while you were out. Just go back in time with GlassWire’s graph and see exactly what happened in detail.
GlassWire visualizes what current and past applications are accessing the Internet. If you don’t like what you see you can instantly block network access to specific apps with GlassWire’s free firewall manager.
What’s new in GlassWire 1.0.28 Beta:
- User interface optimizations and stability improvements including showing idle time in the bottom mini graph.
- Remote access passwords encrypted on the hard drive. Your remote access passwords now must be re-entered on the client and server sides.
- Invalid remote password attempts rate limited.
- Windows 10 now supported.
- Darker easier to read text.
- Some Usage tab calendar bugs are now fixed.
- A strong password meter was added for remote access.
- Animations were added for the connection re-establishment process.
- Remote access failure to connect reported by users is now fixed.
- Notifications displayed outside the desktop is now fixed.
- Blank admin password issue is now fixed.
- GlassWire now uses the Windows OS UAC mechanism instead of password checks. If you are not admin you will be asked for your password, but if you are admin you may only see the UAC prompt.
Download: GlassWire 1.0.28 Beta | 15.5 MB (Freeware)
View: GlassWire Website