Lan Speed Test Software Full Version Free Download
LAN Speed Test is a straightforward Windows software tool designed to test the speed of your Local Area Network, relying on an intuitive user approach and a limited number of configuration options.It does this by building a file in memory, then transfers it both ways (without effects of windows file caching) while keeping track of the time, and then does the calculations for you. Simple concept and easy to use. You’ll find that LAN Speed Test will quickly become one of your favorite network tools
You’re prompted to configure the folder or server IP to perform the test, as well as the number of test packets, with values ranging in between 1 and 100.The results of the tests are again displayed right in the main window, which means you can see stats regarding packet length, average time per packet, time to complete, bytes per second and bits per second.
Last but not least, LAN Speed Test comes with a dedicated tool for scanning the network, displaying each computer in the LAN together with IP address, MAC address and name.
Main Features of Lan Speed Test
- No installation needed
- Very fast and Most tests are less than 1 minute
- Log viewing screen with ability to add notes
- Incredibly small and can run from a hard drive, USB Flash drives, etc.
- Compatible with Windows versions 2000 & up (2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Server2003 & Server 2008)
- Test packet sizes up to 9 GB while taking a maximum of just 10 MB of RAM on your system
- Progress window that displays progress bar and allows user to cancel at any time
- Scheduling test runs now an option with logging and the new Command Line format
- Open/Save option to .csv file
- Selectable Speed Measurements
- Simultaneous multiple stream support
- View Avg, Max, & Min throughput results
- Automatically re-start tests for a set period of time or until manually stopped
- Email results manually, automatically, or only when under a certain speed
- Command Line Mode (Allows network administrators to start the test from the command line with all test options now available)