TinyWall 2.1.5 With Crack Free Download Full Version
TinyWall is a free software to harden and control the advanced firewall built into modern Windows systems. TinyWall lets you work while protecting you. No annoying popups and simple configuration.
What makes TinyWall special?
TinyWall includes a combination of features that sets it apart from both commercial and freeware firewalls.
- TinyWall does not annoy you with popups at all, yet it is still extremely easy to add exceptions to your firewall rules.
- TinyWall actively blocks hundreds of trojans, viruses and worms.
- TinyWall does not require you to know about ports, protocols and application details.
- TinyWall makes use of network zones, allowing you to specify different behaviour when you’re at home, at work or in the public.
- TinyWall prevents malicious programs from modifying the settings of Windows Firewall.
- TinyWall uses Windows’ own firewall for filtering and does not install drivers or other kernel components.
- Multiple and easy ways to whitelist programs
- Automatic learning mode
- Firewall tampering protection
- Password lockdown of settings
- Quick modes, like Normal protection, Allow outgoing, Block all, Allow all and Learning mode
- Support for temporary/timed firewall rules
- Port and domain blocklists
- Hosts file protection
- Option to always allow communication within LAN
- Option to restrict an application to the LAN
- Recognition of safe software and impostors
- Full IPv6 support
- List established and blocked connections
- View open ports on your machine
- 100% free and clean software. No fees, no ads, no paid upgrades.
What’s new in this version:
- Support for Window Update in Windows 8.1
- Add support for whitelisting executables on remote network shares
- Increase service robustness by dry-run testing new rules before save
- Allow selecting multiple processes when initiated over tray menu
- Add uninstallation protection
- Fix: Service crashes if backup of hosts cannot be found
- Fix: If local network traffic is allowed, local broadcasts are still blocked
- Fix: Connections window crashes if endpoint IP cannot be determined
- Fix: Under some circumstances, controller commits new settings even if rejected by service
- Fix: Wrong error message is shown if user tries to change mode while locked
- Fix: Tray shows out-of-date lock status after service locks due to timeout
- Fix: Tray GUI needs restart after service locks due to timeout
- Fix: Service crash after merging a wildcard and a non-wildcard port rule
- Fix: Hosts file not automatically updating
- Preliminary Italian translation and other localization updates
- Updated application database
Please note: TinyWall requires Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1.
Download: TinyWall 2.1.5 | 1.2 MB (Freeware)
View: TinyWall Homepage